<VV> Hard to Start...

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Oct 12 20:24:01 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Underwood" <tonyu at roava.net>

> I must be getting senile or something.
> tony..
*******
I never woulda volunteered to get old if I knew how much trouble it is....
first, they made reading Playboy a dirty pasttime ... then somebody is
always sending me an ARP application .... now they are making fun of
senility ... geeeeeeze I was SO looking forward to enjoying my senility ...

reargards, ken campbell,  did you know that Iowans legally grew pot for a
cash crop in  WW1 ??   made hemp for rope ... ie smoking hemp ...

****
Anyway, I think I remember spraying WD-40 down my vair carbs to start it
after it sets a week or so ....
*********