<VV> The Votes are in, the deciscion has been made. (Corvair related stuff)

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Oct 13 08:34:45 EDT 2006

Well,
After several sleepless nights and a pot full of coffee, two
RC colas, a Moon Pie, a charcoal broiled sows ear, some
sliced sows snout,a tomato sandwich on lite bread, some
after dinner flippin an dippin snuff and a French fried perogi,
 I have made my decision as to which nutworthy association I will be aligned
with.

Go-Neds: Too windy in Kansas and I don't like anything windier than me!
They still have the best shirt though.
WTBRT: Too hot in Atlanta and I didn't think the Beef team needed any more
beef with my heft! We still have relatives in Alabama, South Carolina and
Mississippi.

I'm gonna be a shortlegged BOHUNK!

Now for the reasons to my rhyme:

One owns a "famous racin type vehicle" #89.
Two are (were) military "Lifers". (I was gonna be)
One owns a real Yenko Stinger. (I want one)
One cusses like a sailor. (I can)
One hates doing home plumbing jobs. (Me too)
Geographically closer so I can attend the meetings?
One is "older than dirt". (I'm gettin there)
They ain't zackly Yankees an they ain't zackly Rebs. (I'm Hillbilly)

So, these are only part of the reasons I used to make my pick.
All the others are not fit to print in a family oriented phorum such as
this!

Let the initiation begin!

Da Rickster (AKA The Lone Haranguer)
HMFIC Corvair Alley