<VV> The Votes are in, the deciscion has been made. (Corvair related stuff)

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Oct 13 09:29:23 EDT 2006

Rick
Speaking as a DNA certified Bohunk, though not a racer, I'd say you made a wise and sage decision.
I'm sure you'll be welcomed to the Bohunk Brothers Racing Team with open arms.

Though we know that the family trees of nearly all West By God families do not fork, ya never know if there's a Bohunk in the woodpile somewhere.

Hank
BBRT Fan