<VV> news letters

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 21:20:03 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/13/2006 5:49:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Bonnzz at aol.com writes:

> Hey gang,
> am I the only one that is bothered by the constant re-peats of subject
> letters?? Out of the last 5 newsletters, all were re-peated at least 3 times
> in the
> next news letters. Is it because the authors hit the respond button??? I am
> getting sick of all the re-peat e-mails in the news letters.   Does anyone
> else
> feel the same??? And no, I am not a grouchy ole fart...........
> Mark Kinnan          Bonnzz at aol.com

dude!  this isn't your local Club [ who sends newsletters ], it's
VirtualVairs!!

Do you mean  "Digests?"  if so, that's the problem with the
Digesters.........you get to see it all...just to read one...

As they say..you picked your poison!  ggg

Matt Nall
'69 stocker, '66 vert, '65 v8, '66turbo, Vairboat, Sandcar, 64 cp
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!