<VV> Fitch Vent Roof For Sale

Monza67 at aol.com Monza67 at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 09:14:24 EDT 2006

I have a used Fitch vent roof, the fiberglass fastback type roof extension
for sale for $450. I was told it was off of an authentic 66 Fitch  Sprint.The
fiberglass is not cracked, but there are some small stress cracks.  The paint
on it is poor and flaking. Some of the studs on the rear wings  may need to be
replaced. It is located in Davenport, Iowa and is not shippable.  Pickup would
be required in Davenport, Iowa or I would be willing to deliver  within 200
miles of Davenport for a fee.
Chuck Prosise
_monza67 at aol.com_ (mailto:monza67 at aol.com)