<VV> Fish tale

Dennis Dorogi dfamily at cecomet.net
Sat Oct 14 09:51:25 EDT 2006

My wife and I were going down a narrow country road in my 65 convertible
with the top down at about 45 mph.  At a cross roads another vehicle failed
to stop at the stop sign and proceeded to drive into my lane.  I made a very
sudden turn to avoid the vehicle and then corrected hitting the brakes hard
at the same time.  Did a very nice 180 and watched while going backwards as
the other vehicle went right through the intersection without stopping.  We
went rather straight backwards and slowly drifted to the side of the road
where we hit a mailbox post with the rear bumper at almost 0 mph.  Very,
very, slight dent in the bumper.  You sure know there is a heavy weight in
the back end of the car as it swings around rather suddenly.  We are glad to
be alive and in another vehicle I am sure we would have gone off the road or
hit the other car.    Dennis Dorogi

65 monza convt
65 monza 4door
63 rampside---- Original Message -----