<VV> Em Rear Shocks Needed

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sun Oct 15 22:21:55 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Prosise" <eprosise at hotmail.com>
Subject: <VV> Em Rear Shocks Needed

  I ended up with 70's Nova rear shocks, which are too
> bouncy.
> Anyone out there have anything?
> Eric
*********
hmmm I woulda thought rear nova shocks would have been in the ball park ...
by "too bouncy" did you mean underdamped and the car bounced several cycles
before settling down ... or did you mean the shocks are too stiff, as in "
bouncing" over road ripples ?
*********
Just curious.
ken campbell, Death Before Dishonor... well, maybe I could live with a small
amount of dishonor ........