<VV> Em Rear Shocks Needed

john jncmiller at mchsi.com
Sun Oct 15 22:49:42 EDT 2006

Eric,

Front and rear shocks appear to be the same front and rear. Autozone carries a real nice gas charged shock by Gabriel that is listed in their computer system for the early model. We just put a set on a 64. I have used KYB's and these are nearly as good for $13.99 each which is considerably less than KYB"s.. Autozone usually stocks (the Gabriels)...one pair... on hand.

John Miller

Eric wrote:
I am in need of some used, or cheap new EM rear shocks for my (brothers) '63
Monza Coupe.  Its a low buck project, so lets keep it low buck.