<VV> Corvair Charlie's Pricing and Policies

Ian Harding iharding at destinydata.com
Mon Oct 16 19:08:39 EDT 2006

I just had my first correspondence with Charlie.  What I gleaned from
it and I think is interesting to share with you all is that it appears
that small parts are priced at "A dollar a year."  For example, any
1969 parts would be $37, etc.  Sometimes the pricing is each,
sometimes for a pair, set, etc.  Shipping seems to be $10 for small
orders.  He appears to favor US Postal Money Orders.

Of course, this is subject to change, but does kind of tie in with the
Dollar a Year theme of the magazine ads.

- Ian