<VV> re: the Fall Corvair Affair in Charlotte

Ron Guy qcc65 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 17 04:58:06 EDT 2006

Could some one please
provide me with some information about this.  If I am going to be in the
neighborhood and the timing is right I'd like to see what there is to see.

Thanx, Pax,

Luke
64 Turbo Spyder

Luke,
   The CORSA/NC Fall Affair will be held at the Sheraton Hotel
at the intersection of I-85 and Billy Graham Parkway. (easy to find)
I know of some people who will be coming in Thursday but most will come in
Friday. The Sheraton is sold out but there are other hotels in the area.

See you there I hope.

Ron Guy