<VV> Hard to Start...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 16:33:02 EDT 2006

  Hi Tony:

  I finally got around to messing with the carbs. I did what you and Mike Stillwell
  suggested.

  Namely, I closed (backed out) the idle speed screw and the idle mixture (all the way in)
  on both secondaries AND now the car starts right up :)

  In essence, the car now idles nicely on the two primaries but operates on all four
  while driving. No more hard starting !

  I'm grateful for your help.

  Regards,

  Tony