<VV> Moving battery to the trunk

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 19 11:13:56 EDT 2006

True, Tim. I misread the post. Thanks for straightening me out on that.
However there is still the power wire (for the rest of the electrical
system) connected at the battery. That's a fairly large unprotected cable
running the length of the car.  A breaker or fuse for the aux power cable is
necessary.

YMMV
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan