<VV> Moving battery to the trunk

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Thu Oct 19 14:59:03 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/19/2006 8:59:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tkalp at cox.net writes:

If my  memory serves me correctly (not 100%) the power wire for the rest of
the  electrical system runs all the way to the front . . .   thru the  fusebox
and then the power is distributed back to the rear of the car. With  the
battery in front that wire would not be necessary, just run a short wire  between
the battery and fusebox . . . thus the wire will actually be  shorter.

Terry Kalp

Do make sure to install a fuse (30 A) at the point of connection to the
battery.

Done that

Tim Abney
IECC