<VV> Timing Gun to plug No. 6

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 09:53:25 EDT 2006

  I think as another colleague pointed out in an offline email,
  the distributor might be "mis-indexed" (I'm using his term).

  If so, and after making sure the harmonic balancer has not slipped,
  how do you check to make sure the distributor is correctly indexed.

  When the rotor is pointing to No. 1 plug, where should the timing mark be?

  Regards,

  Tony