<VV> Re:Moving the battery to the trunk

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 21 19:50:11 EDT 2006

Shaun...  What battery are you buying that weighs 30 lbs?  Modern batteries
are probably in the 15 to 20 lb range.  The initial email on this used 15 as
an example - with 30 being the change (differential if you will) when moving
from back to front.  You took his "change" number as battery weight and
doubled up.  I think it would be hard to find a 30lb battery today.

Later, JR