<VV> hot fuel pump

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Sat Oct 21 21:08:46 EDT 2006

Went up to  the local burger joint tonight with my 60 sedan. Never any
Corvairs there but a club member rolled in with his 65 "500" coupe. He popped the
lid and was telling me about installing an electric fuel pump. I noticed the old
one was in place with bolts in the gas line outlets. I just happened to touch
the old pump and darned near burned my hand it was hot hot hot.I've never
noticed this on any of my cars even after a long drive. So what gives? I told him
I would call him tomorrow after seeing what you guys thought.
  Ed in Fla