<VV> hot fuel pump

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 21 23:05:52 EDT 2006

If it is supposed to be an "in tank" pump, then it should be in the tank.
If not, it should still be at the tank end and NEVER in the engine
compartment.

But, since I don't even have any electric pumps on my Vairs, you (he) does
not have to pay attention to my opinion.

Later, JR

'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - "icemobile" 4/140