<VV> Fall Corvair Affair

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 13:39:58 EDT 2006

This was my very first car show, ever, of any kind. I
really appreciate all the kindness extended by all the
members at the show, and some who helped me that
couldn't make it.
It was sure enough a fun packed event. More events
than I could keep track of, and that's a good thing. I
didn't know what to expect, other than I knew I would
be out classed with some of the awesome machines the
others had. You know, the funny thing is, even though
my car was no where near the showpiece of Chuck's
Darth Vair, or Ray's sweet ride, I was still made to
feel at home, as well as my car named Wilma. You
people were the greatest, and the ladies that did the
hospitality were the very best in the world.
Thank You All For A Most Wonderful Time.
My very first car show is likely to be one of my most
favorite life-long memories.
All The Best Regards,
Danny