<VV> engine breaking

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 23 15:36:29 EDT 2006

As winter approaches, upcoming winter work is being planned. One such event will be the dismantling of a number of engines for their components and scrap metal. A number of corvair motors will meet this fate, as will a group of 3.8 (Buick) and 4.9 (cadillac) engines.
There are no 140's anymore (thanks to Herr Marlow), but there's one 180 ('65) that I won't dismantle, but could be had if someone wishs to wave money in my face. It's a running motor but tired (ran when pulled 30 years ago) and in dry storage. I think complete.

As to the 'other' motor parts, if you need anything, let me know; stuff will be cheap.
harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net