<VV> Darth Vair Report / EM's Balls

timogensturbo at aol.com timogensturbo at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 01:17:47 EDT 2006

Smitty Says:  It did
prove one thing to me.  (With apologys to Dave), that any idiot can make a Late
go reasonably fast, but it takes a man equipped like twin basket balls to make
an Early go fast.     Sincerely       CIC of BBRT

That's why when a "casual member" of WTBRT [ ME!!!!!!!]  spent $1960.00 total building the "poormans Devin C"...We were only beaten by one car.....not a late..not an early.....GGGGG

WTBRTMH........who..when in the Army.....and needing to urinate...always called for a 2 person detail!  LOL!!