<VV> Corvair crash worthness

chickwich at comcast.net chickwich at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 13:24:21 EDT 2006

A few years ago I had an accident in a 65 sedan.  I was doing 30 going down a hill and  a Dodge Ram was doing 40 and accellerating up the hill.  He crossed the center lane and hit us head on.  My two kids were in car seats in the back and sustained no injuries, I on the other hand had no seat belt and suffered whip lash and several bruises.  Thankfully nothing that lasted more than a couple of weeks.  Both my car and the Dodge Ram were totalled.  Again I am sad to see the loss of that car, but it did its job faithfully.  Had I been in another "modern" car, we all might not even be here.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=85370335&imageID=833129161
chickwich at comcast.net