<VV> partially OT: Does anyone know Anthony Jaeger?

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Wed Oct 25 21:24:30 EDT 2006

Sorry to bomb the list, but does anyone know Anthony Jaeger? Reportedly
a Corvair guy (with possibly both a Corvair track car and a V8 Corvair
drag racer) from upstate NY. Apparently also has a shop and does custom
work on some high end cars out of NYC.

I haven't heard of him, but am interested in offlist opinions as I'm
looking at buying a freshly built engine (non-Corvair) that he has for
sale and I typically won't buy no-mile engines unless I know the
builder's reputation.

Thanks!
Bill Elliott