<VV> Corvair web site content- More> The Real Corvair Safety Story : Corvair crash worthness

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 08:15:03 EDT 2006

 I have a picture of mine to add from 2 years ago. '66
Monza Coupe. T-boned a very old woman in a Buick
Skylark. Pulled right out in front of us at about
25-30. She said she never saw us. Pushed the front in
a good 2 feet on the driver's side. I bent the
steering wheel, but no injuries to myself or 15 month
old in his car seat in the back. I couldn't figure out
why the horn was stuck on, until I looked at the
wheel. No damage to the gas tank and the column didn't
move back at all.

 Mike
 YS-117

--- Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per