<VV> VV Cold draft above kick panels

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 09:38:09 EDT 2006

 <SNIP>
 This is last dumb question I will ask this week.....promise!

 <SNIP>

So where are you going on vacation? :^)

I'm suprized that the kick panel didn't leak water without that sealer. Anyhow, I use plummer's putty. It's just like your kids modeling clay, but not as colorful and it has a more mature sounding name. You can get it at most hareware stores.

Ned