<VV> Trouble sending mail - no Corvair

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Oct 26 11:12:29 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I have made some further changes to the spam filtering on the server
for corvair.org.  Although we have the lists set up to hold any mail
from non-members, the admins of those lists get everything unfiltered
(by design).  Given the enormous amount of mail that's either spam,
phishing, or some variety of virus, I have made various changes over
the years to filter the mail as it hits the server.

The latest round of these are working pretty well, but the side effect
is that a few folks who have the misfortune to send mail via non
standards compliant servers get their mail rejected.  I've added a
whitelist filter to allow mail from those people.  If you're having
trouble getting your mail through, please send me a note at two
addresses - this one, bryan at skiblack.com, and my Yahoo account,
bryanblackwell62 at yahoo.com.  I can then take a look at the logs and see
what's going on.

--Bryan