<VV> Corvair web site content- More> The Real Corvair Safety Story : Corvair crash worthness

vpersh at netzero.com vpersh at netzero.com
Thu Oct 26 23:15:29 EDT 2006

I too think it would be cool to document some the "Safe at Any Speed" disasters. If nobody at www.corvair.org wants to take on the task, we have plenty of space on www.corvairs.org and would be happy to host such an endeavor. Anybody who is interested is welcome to send me their stories and pictures. vpersh at yahoo.com. We'll get started on it right away. If corvair.org wants to take it on we'll be happy to turn over all the stuff to them so the effort won't have to be duplicated.
Van