<VV> GWFBT&SM - no vair

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 20:48:54 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/27/2006 6:58:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
TimogensTurbo at aol.com writes:

If you  call 40 -85 tomorrow as hot.......then consider there little
humidity!

There's only 2 things "Hot" at the Toss.....car / parts deals  ..and the
women!

Matt,

I'd consider 40 cold and -85 very, very cold. If there was any humidity it
would be fog or ice. I count 3 "Hot" things in your second statement. Did you
stop the lobby bar on the way to your room?

BTW I think the original comment was in reference to the really big fire in
Southern CA.

Be careful with those Hot Women, you don't want to get burned.

Have Fun,
Ned