<VV> 65 Convertible for sale / fair price???

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 27 22:49:54 EDT 2006

Is that Corvair RED or "green with envy" ??? C'mon JR you know that
is a sweet looking Corvair
regardless of whether it is year correct or not. The suspension shots
look better than most
Senior cars and the paint job shows smooth and un-flawed. The engine
compartment appears
immaculate to my untrained old eyes ;-) The price is what one might
pay a professional at todays
paint and body shop prices.
       Now it is obvious that the seller wishes to make a profit, but
how big of a profit is certainly open to conjecture.
The most important question is always what a prudent and willing
seller will accept from a willing and prudent buyer
over a reasonable amount of time...........that is always what
determines "Sales Price". However this seller may
have a hard time convincing an American Corvair owner or buyer that a
rather common 1965 Monza convertible
with a very common powertrain combination and accessories is worth
this many dollars/pesos. Time usually
provides all the answers.

Chuck Armer
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
   At 09:35 PM 10/27/2006, you wrote:
>At least he seems to be advertising in the right place as he is
>obviously DREAMING!
>
>Around here, that MIGHT be a $6,500 car.
>
>Did prices just shoot up while I was not looking?
>
>Later, JR

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member