<VV> Uglies of the auto world often defy explanation

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 29 12:27:06 EST 2006

OMG Matt, that is exactly what I was thinking before I read the article.
Here's this ugly mug staring you in the face at the top of the article.
LOL!!
That was so funny.  Guy should be careful what he's calling ugly.

As far as ugly cars, beauty is truely in the eye of the beholder.  I love
the look of the early coupe and especially the sedan, always have.  Not ugly
to me at all :)  Even in their unrestored state.  Just something about that
look that is uniquely Corvair.  The non-Corvair rides that come close to
that look for me 59-61 Buick Invicta's, Impala's (especially the bubble top
model) and Biscayne.  Corvair are just more fun.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!