<VV> Beautiful cars of the auto world also defy explanation

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Oct 29 22:26:45 EST 2006

Funny. My definition of "classic" is a design that ages well. Most
designs simply age. The LM Corvair has aged well, while the EM has
simply aged. That's not to say the EM isn't pretty. It is. But it simply
looks its age. The LM doesn't show its age, and THAT IMHO qualifies it
as a true "classic" design. At least, that's how I see it.

-Mark