<VV> 67 Doors and The Last Straw

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun Oct 29 22:42:46 EST 2006

<snippy>
> I have now drawn a line in the sand to preserve my
> sanity, so the next steps I take, and though I am not
> sure what manner of insane revenge I will take, will
> be most rewarding. Well, rewarding is a backwards way
> of saying it, but satisfaction would be a better one.
> I would like to thank all who helped me, and there are
> some grand people here, and in the Corvair Clubs, but
> I would like to bid you all, a fond farewell.
>
> All The Best Regards,
> Danny Barber
> R.I.P. Wilma

Danny, I am truly sorry to hear your story.  I read your ebay guide and I know you know YOU made mistakes.  You bought a car without ever seeing it or even seeing new pictures or having it checked by someone.  There turned out to be a problems with the car.  That's bad and the sellers should be ashamed and perhaps legally liable but it's not the car's fault.  It's not haunted or cursed, it's just that the people who have owned her have had their problems.  It's your car, do what you want with it but don't justify it by blaiming the car.

Before you send it to the great junkyard in the sky though, maybe just take a break from it for a while.   Watch a little TV, go for a walk.  If at the end of this break you still hate your car - instead of destroying it, just sell it on ebay!!!

mike