<VV> 67 Doors and The Last Straw

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 30 11:31:47 EST 2006

Someone said something on this list a long time ago that I always remember when things get tough. Sorry I can't give proper credit to the source and it isn't exactly as it was written, but it goes something like this..........

This Corvair thing is a hobby! As such, it is supposed to be fun. When it stops being fun, the best thing to do is turn off the shop lights and go back in the house before you do something you'll regret. Only return when you are back in the fun mode. Repeat as necessary:o).

Marc Sheridan