Re: <VV> CORSA Communiqué is from CORSA, Corvair Communiqué is from Chevy

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Mon Oct 30 15:19:47 EST 2006

Before the monthly CORSA Communiqué (from our beloved club) was the CORSA Quarterly (before we could afford to put it out every month.)

I used to have the entire set from the very beginning, being a member from "way back when," from when Tony Fiore would publish them from his home pretty much by hand at that time.

Unfortunately, my originals were lost in shipping when I moved to California (thank you very much, UPS).

When was the first monthly magazine CORSA Communiqué from CORSA ?

Chaz

----- Original Message -----
  From: BobHelt at aol.com
  To: hmlinc at sbcglobal.net ; chaz at ProperProPer.com ; VirtualVairs at corvair.org
  Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 10:53 AM
  Subject: Re: <VV> Corvair Communiqués Club Magazine Vol 3 No.2- 1965 on eBay

  In a message dated 10/30/2006 11:02:01 AM US Mountain Standard Time, hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:
    I don't know about that particular one, but most past ones are available
    direct from CORSA.

    Later, JR

  There were 14 quarterly issues of CORVAIR Communiques, published by CHEVROLET in the middle 1960s. The CORSA Communique is a monthly publication by The Corvair Society of America starting around 1979.
  Regards,
  Bob Helt