<VV> Re: Eddie Meadow is missing

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 15:43:06 EDT 2006

At approx. 2:45 PM today, I heard a short Orlando radio station news notice
that a 62 yr. old man named Eddie Meadows was missing.  Said he went  jogging
around UCF (Univ. of Cen. Florida) where he worked.   He lives  near there.  I
emailed Sarah and then Bob Bentz.  Sarah emailed back  that yes, it is him
but no word as yet.  Bob Bentz just called me back and  said Eddie went jogging
daily in that area and has not been found.

We are all keeping our fingers crossed down here.   Will post any  info I
find out.

Joe Dunlap
Central Florida