<VV> "Fast" Eddie Meadows

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Fri Sep 1 17:34:34 EDT 2006

A lot of you know Ed Meadows from the New England area, racing circuit and the Florida Corvair activities.
We were just informed the Eddie left yesterday at lunch time (August 31, 2006) to go for a jog.  Eddie failed to return home.  The sheriff has the helicopters up and blood hounds searching since late yesterday afternoon.
PLease keep Eddie and his wife Ardis in your prayers.  Central Florida Corvairs is keeping in touch with Ardis and when we know more I will pass it along.
Sarah