<VV> Speedometer cable... again

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat Sep 2 10:44:16 EDT 2006

cash.case at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Does anyone know what that length might be? I'm guessing that if I
> make it too long it will damage the outer cable and possibly the
> speedometer.
>
> -Cash

As someone told you the other day.....

put the cable in and make sure it's seated

turn the wheels full right / then left...noticing where it protrudes the
furthest

Measure from there...you have approx. 1/2"  to play with....

As much as I like to save $$$...I always buy the complete assy. from a
vendor...pop pop fizz fizz  it's in and works!

Matt