<VV> Generator Field Terminal connection - Help!

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sat Sep 2 19:30:27 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/2/2006 3:58:33 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
dougmackintosh at yahoo.com writes:

I don't  know how to remove the old one, or how to attach the field wire to
the new  terminal.

Has anyone done this?  Can you  advise me?

Wow, Doug.
A generator. It's been a long time since I've worked on a generator. But to
your problem, as I remember, you will have to remove the armature and get to
that teminal from inside the case. I think it just keys right in place  then.
HTH

Regards,
Bob Helt