<VV> Corvairs in Track Suits

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sat Sep 2 21:13:35 EDT 2006

I picked up a copy from Clark's at the convention in Buffalo and I gotta say, I love this book.  It's a hodgepog of magazine articles, Chevy factory info, and the author's writings.  It's kind of randomly assembled and it just seems to me like the stereotypical Corvair guy wrote it.  It's a lot of fun and has stuff you might not see anywhere else - and it's pretty cheap to boot.  It's all black and white photocopy quality pictures though, so it's not perfect.

mike