<VV> Weather stripping

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 3 01:34:59 EDT 2006

Stephen,

Have you had ANY responses?  I'm not sure if any of us fully understand your
question.

Are you talking about a rusty spot or an intentional hole?  Assuming
intentional, perhaps this was/is a drain hole or maybe a place to align the
original (factory) seal, maybe even a place to attach a clip for a wiring
harness.  I don't know, just offering a couple of guesses.

Some of the "stock is" types should be able to help with that.

Later, JR