<VV> Gutting the passenger compartment

Connie Brummer hanssmom at cox.net
Sun Sep 3 18:04:50 EDT 2006

Spent quite a bit of time scraping the "goo" out of the interior metal
on the 65 today.  I have a couple of questions for the guru's:

1)     How far do I need to go in cleaning the metal?  Does it need to
be sanded, goo gone'd, look like you could eat off it?

2)     What are your thoughts on the best soundproofing materials? Any
secrets?  I know its an old car, but I hope I don't need a megaphone to
talk to passengers.

3)     What is appropriate punishment for an 11 year old who shoves a
baby garter snake in his mother's face while she is upside down in a
vert?  Oh, I think I got that one handled.  I'll let him out of the
trunk before supper.

Connie

http://hanssmom.wordpress.com