<VV> LM Wood Grain Steering Wheel

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Sep 3 20:16:16 EDT 2006

One thing I've meant to ask - is there a particular way to cross
reference parts between Corvairs and other GMs?  There are some things
that seem obvious (exterior door handles, say) but I was wondering if
there's a master list out there somewhere, or a good strategy to use to
minimize the guessing.

--Bryan