<VV> My Fire and Ice Report

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 20:43:33 EDT 2006

Back from Iowa today.  Wrote up a quick report with a few photos and
posted at:

http://www.edselmotors.com/fireice06.html

Have a LOT of photos to edit and post over the next day or two, I'll
post a link when I'm done.  Kinda pooped now and gotta drive the
company rig in a parade tomorrow morning, so might not get to the rest
of the pics for a day or so, we'll have to see.

We really enjoyed the event, everyone was GREAT.  What a GREAT bunch of
people to spend a weekend with!

I *do* have clear photos of the completed scoreboards with all the
times posted, however, I'm hesitant to post as they're probably not
official, and I don't want to go jumping ahead of the ICE folks posting
the stuff.  Someone gives me the go-ahead and I'll upload 'em so you
can read the times.

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===