<VV> fuel tank replacement

Tom St.Amand lumppytom at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 3 21:30:18 EDT 2006

Thanks for the online and offline help.  The concensus and what worked was
sterring column, tank,and then tube with lube. I had tried that first but
had the gas door gasket installed and couldn't manuver.  My car had been
through this before because it already had the acess hole surgery and yes
it's just a driver so that's just fine by me.

Thanks,

Tom