<VV> Speedometer cable?

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 06:04:53 EDT 2006

Is it just my bad eyesight..or is the replacement procedure for the
speedometer cable not even mentioned in the 61 shop manual, nor the '64
supplement? The speedo in the '64 stopped working on the way home
yesterday.  At this point, I'm only suspecting the cable..since the
speedo is completely dead..no odometer, etc...so thought I'd take a
peek in the book..but darned if I can find it in there.

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===