<VV> Victoria Show (was valve adjusting)

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 4 14:28:53 EDT 2006

Yep. We're looking forward immensely to the Victoria show. I wanted to bring
the '66 sedan as well as the Cord, but the logistics got a bit too
complicated.

We'll also be there in time for the Friday Cruise-in at Francelli's. I think
Kent Sullivan is coming over on Friday too. Bill Chellis sez he'll make it
Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan