<VV> RE: POR-15 Handling/storage

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 4 15:10:13 EDT 2006

Just a point of clarification, Cliff. It's better to punch the holes in the
can that to drill them. I use a 10D nail, or something similar. Punching
does not result in metal particles getting into the paint. These particles
are ferrous and will rust if they end up on the surface of the cured paint
(which they certainly will, per Murphy's Law).
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60