<VV> Hoosier Auto Show

Corvair6t5 at aol.com Corvair6t5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 21:42:34 EDT 2006

Hi everyone, just a reminder it's not too late to participate in this  year's
Hoosier Auto Show & Swap Meet September 14-16. I'm re-posting my  original
note below. Just to update, our Grand Prize raffle at our  banquet will be $100
cashola. We'll also be raffling off some other cash  prizes as well as some
cool gifts. If you have any questions, my contact info is  below.
Thanks!

Mark your calendars for September 14-16, 2006 for the 40th Hoosier Auto  Show
&
Swap Meet in Indianapolis. Once again, Circle City Corvairs is one  of the
sponsoring clubs. This is one of the bigger gatherings of Corvairs in  the
midwest, with upwards of 50 Corvairs usually entered in the  show.

Circle City Corvairs plays host to the Corvair attendees. The fun  begins at
4:30
Friday night, September 15 at the host hotel, the Super 8 at  US 31 South and
I-465 on Indianapolis' south side. (PLEASE NOTE: The  Communique shows the
hotel
as a Quality Inn, but they are changing  franchises. It'll be a Super 8 come
September!) Circle City provides a big  spread of food that'll keep you full
the
entire night...and it's all FREE!  There will also be VALVE COVER RACES, a
50/50
raffle, some cash prizes, as  well as socializing with your fellow Corvair
owners. Room rates are $59 + tax  per night.

Councours is Saturday morning, September 16, at the Marion  County Fairgrounds
Pre-registration is encouraged, but you can register from  7-9am Saturday
morning. Judging begins at 10am sharp.

The awards  banquet (Corvair only) will be Saturday night at 6pm at the MCL
Cafeteria  where we'll have a private room. Grand prize (so far!) is $100
cash,
plus  many, many door prizes to be raffled. THIS JUST IN! We're happy to
announce
noted Yenko historian Mark Gillespie will be guest speaker at the  banquet.
Mark
will share stories from his days at Don Yenko Chevrolet and  should have some
copies of his new book "The Yenko Era" available for  purchase.

To join in on this can't-miss weekend, please contact me at
_corvair6t5 at aol.com_