<VV> The Yenko Era

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 22:22:17 EDT 2006

Hey guys,
I just got a note from Mark Gillespie concerning his book "The Yenko  Era"...
he has a few left (I understand he ran out at the Yenko Reunion this  summer
and got more made)... I had contacted him earlier, which is why he wrote  back
to me, but I just don't have the funds right now, and I know he'd like  to
sell what he's got...
Here's his message:

Lon, If you are still interested in a copy, I have a few available. $50  & $5
S&H to; Mark Gillespie, P.O. Box 88784, Indianapolis, In .  46208

and you can email him at:

_mgillespie at crownhill.org_ (mailto:mgillespie at crownhill.org)

I'm just forwarding the message... I get no commission from any sales...
doggone it!
:-(
Take care,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg