<VV> RE: Corsa tunnel harness / result

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 18:35:02 EDT 2006

goes to show when you are trying to find something.....it'll never appear!

Luckily, while wrapping the exhaust.....I spotted the bulge where the BU
switch wires AND  T-mister wires were spliced together....from there it was easy
to trace using a ticker  to find the other end.....where it was soldered to
the  other  Blk / lt grn wire for the BU  lights....

So now I have 5500 ohms all the way to the Dash  connector.....getting
closer.....but looks like the dash will have to come out....grrrrrr.....wait until
morning when it's cooler...

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!