<VV> windshield question.

Paul Abel pbob63 at frontiernet.net
Fri Sep 8 16:28:36 EDT 2006

I just retrieved a front windshield from a junkyard for my 65. Can
anyone suggest a good way to clean and /or polish it. There are no
scratches that I can see. There is residue from some kind of black
sealer around the edge. There is discoloration around the edges where it
looks like there is some kind of seam, or lamination. Looks like the
black stuff seeped into this seam. Other than that, there is a little
overspray from previous paint work. Mabey this time I can install the
trim on this one without cracking it. <ggg>
Thanks!

Paul Abel
65 Monza sedan.